Sunday 12 April 2020

Newsletter: April 12, 2020

Mad Mike
Mad Mike 786
Monthly Newsletter

IMPORTANT

1. Check the SHOP - link above.

2. My wife is selling my pencil sketches in the art gallery on her website for a dirt cheap $200.00 each.

DUCK'S MESSAGE


 






MIKE'S MESSAGE #1
This joke may offend some people. If you are sensitive, forgive me and go to message #2.

Nature abhors a vacuum, but not as much as a cat does.
MIKE'S MESSAGE #2
Child-friendly joke.

Q: Why does the Easter Bunny hide?

A: He is a little chicken!
MIKE'S MESSAGE #3
Child-friendly computer joke.

I am thinking of opening a firing range where all the targets are shaped like computers with screens full of pop-up ads.
If you really don't like my jokes, UNSUBSCRIBE. It is your choice if you don't want to laugh.

These three jokes with compliments from Readers Digest. I have to give them credit for some better jokes... AGAIN.


Rhodesian greetings and lots of laughs until next month




Mad Mike
Mad Mike, The Rhodesian