Saturday 30 January 2021

Newsletter: January 30, 2021

    



Newsletter: January 30, 2021


WHAT'S NEW & IMPORTANT!

1. COMING SHORTLY: Time to entertain! A NEW entertainment / show website coming! Shortly you can book you next video show on this new website. A short sneak-peek will be available on the website... 
2. Check our SHOP for MP3s and other items - use link above. This site in #1 will also include our SHOP after it is published.
3. My wife is my curator and is selling my pencil sketches in the art gallery on her website for a dirt cheap $200.00 each. (PSSST! A NEW art gallery website is coming shortly...)


___________________________________________________________________________________

DUCK'S MESSAGE





____________________________________________________________________________

MIKE'S MESSAGE

MESSAGE #1

This joke may offend some people. If you are sensitive, forgive me and go to message #2.

Q: What did the cat say to the duck when the duck ate the cat's fish?

A: You cat to be kitten me!

MESSAGE #2

Child-friendly joke.

125 kg on Earth is 47.25 kg on Mercury... No, I am not fat. I'm just on the wrong planet!


MESSAGE #3

Child-friendly computer joke.

My cellphone got more memory than my computer!

___________________________________________________________________________________


If you really don't like my jokes, UNSUBSCRIBE. It is your choice if you don't want to laugh.

These jokes comes with compliments from Readers DigestEverything MomFatherly and Thought Catalog. I have to give them credit for some better jokes... AGAIN.

And sorry I am posting so late this month again. In future my newsletters will appear the last Saturday of every month.


___________________________________________________________________________________


Until next month!








Mad Mike, The Rhodesian and Duck