Saturday 8 February 2020

Newsletter: February 8, 2020

Mad Mike
Mad Mike 786
Monthly Newsletter

IMPORTANT

1. Check the SHOP - link above.

2. My wife is selling my pencil sketches in the art gallery on her website for a dirt cheap $200.00 each.

DUCK'S MESSAGE

 





MIKE'S MESSAGE #1
This joke may offend some people. If you are sensitive, forgive me and go to message #2.

"How was your blind date?"
"Terrible! He showed up in a 1932 Rolls-Royce."
"What’s so terrible about that?"
"He was the original owner."
MIKE'S MESSAGE #2
Child-friendly joke.

Knock! Knock!

Who’s there?

Snow.

Snow who?

Snow use. I forgot my name again.
MIKE'S MESSAGE #3
Child-friendly computer joke.

I tried to say, “I’m a functional adult,” but my phone changed it to “fictional adult,” and I feel like that’s more accurate.
If you really don't like my jokes, UNSUBSCRIBE. It is your choice if you don't want to laugh.

These three jokes with compliments from Readers Digest. I have to give them credit for some better jokes... AGAIN.


Rhodesian greetings and lots of laughs until next month




Duck Grobbelaar
Mad Mike, The Rhodesian