Saturday 11 January 2020

Newsletter: January 11, 2020

Mad Mike
Mad Mike 786
Monthly Newsletter

IMPORTANT

1. Check my version 2.0 website HERE. Don't forget to visit the shop.

2. My wife is selling my pencil sketches in the art gallery on her website for a dirt cheap $200.00 each.

DUCK'S MESSAGE
 Do What You Have To Do...





MIKE'S MESSAGE #1
This joke may offend some people. If you are a cat lover or sensitive, forgive me and go to message #2.

Q: What did the wild cat couple yell during their argument?

A: "You're such a cheetah!" "No, you're such a lion!"
MIKE'S MESSAGE #2
Child-friendly joke.

Knock! Knock!

Who’s there?

Extra-terrestial.

Extra-terrestial who?

Wait! How many extra-terrestials you know?!
MIKE'S MESSAGE #3
Child-friendly joke.

Whoever said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, never tried to reboot a computer...
I f you really don't like my jokes, head over to one of the pink blocks and look for UNSUBSCRIBE. It is your choice if you don't want to laugh.

These three jokes with compliments from Readers Digest. I have to give them credit for some better jokes... AGAIN.


Rhodesian greetings and lots of laughs until next month




Duck Grobbelaar
Mad Mike, The Rhodesian