Saturday 9 November 2019

Newsletter: November 9, 2019

Mad Mike
Mad Mike 786
Monthly Newsletter



WHAT'S NEW

1. Check my NEW version 2.0 website HERE. Don't forget to visit the shop.

2. My pencil sketches are now not just on Facebook, but my wife is selling it on her website for a dirt cheap $200.00 each.

3. My Instagram profile is disabled and will be deleted soon. I barely used it and won't anymore.
DUCK'S MESSAGE
 Start where you are with what you have.




MIKE'S MESSAGE #1
This joke may offend some people. If you are sensitive, forgive me and go to message #2.

Q: What is a cat's favorite song?

A: Three blind mice!
MIKE'S MESSAGE #2
Child-friendly joke.

Q: What do you get if you cross a Christmas tree with an iPad?

A: A pineapple!
MIKE'S MESSAGE #3
Child-friendly joke.

Q:
What can run, but never walks?
Has a mouth but never speaks?
Has a head but never weeps?
Has a bed but never sleeps?

A: A river!
I f you really don't like my jokes, head over to one of the pink blocks and look for UNSUBSCRIBE. It is your choice if you don't want to laugh.

These three jokes with compliments from Readers Digest. I have to give them credit for some better jokes... AGAIN.

Rhodesian greetings and lots of laughs until next month




Duck Grobbelaar
Mad Mike, The Rhodesian
These icons are for Mad Mike The Rhodesian 786.

NOTES:
1. Facebook Main Page is Michael Sampson AKA Bessinger.
2. Facebook Second Page is  Mad Mike The Rhodesian And Duck 786.
3. Facebook Group is my entertainment and motivational community.